Terra incognitaTerra incognitaTerra incognitaTerra incognitaTerra incognita

Terra incognita Terra incognita Terra incognita Terra incognita

11 april 2012

RUNAWAY

Call you up in the middle of the night, Like a firefly without a light, You were there like a slow torch burning, I was a key that could use a little turning, So tired that I couldn't even sleep, So many secrets I couldn't keep, Promised myself I wouldn't weep, One more promise I couldn't keep, It seems no one can help me now, I'm in too deep, There's no way out, This time I have really led myself astray, Can you help me remember how to smile, Make it somehow all seem worthwhile, How on earth did I get so jaded, Life's mystery seems so faded, I can go where no one else can go
I know what no one else knows, Here I am just drownin' in the rain, With a ticket for a runaway train, Everything is cut and dry, Day and night, earth and sky, Somehow I just don't believe it, Bought a ticket for a runaway train, Like a madman laughin' at the rain, Little out of touch, little insane, Just easier than dealing with the pain Runaway but it always seems the same




//zin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar