Terra incognitaTerra incognitaTerra incognitaTerra incognitaTerra incognita

Terra incognita Terra incognita Terra incognita Terra incognita

3 maj 2013

One midnight call changed it all, I sit in silence and reach into the distance. A brother's sentence, forever villainized. No chance of redemption, No matter how hard you cry.
 
Sisters I will hold your hand through the night.You gotta be strong, reach for your life. She was your protector everything remains. Not of this world, now the forest swallows her name
 
 

 
I never got to tell you, What I wanted to, And I cry about it now
I never got to tell you, What you meant to me, And I cry about it now
I never got ot tell you what, I wanted to, Don't cry about it now.
I never got to tell you what you mean to me.
 
 
//zin



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar